After the success of the one shot seminar in 2019, the project will continue to take advantage of the intercultural competences of organizations, participants and experts from Switzerland and from the Western Balkans. “We Make Democracy!” started officially in March 2021 and will run until November 2022.
Conditions to join the project for 2021-2022
- Young adults from 18-30 who are active in Youth Organization;
- All participants must know English in order to be able to follow the program;
- Eligible countries of residence: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Slovenia and Switzerland;
- Experiences in group leadership in order to be able to share experiences and to disseminate the gained knowledge;
- Participants from groups facing specific barriers will be given priority. The most diverse set of participants possible is the declared goal of the organizers to be able to explore manifold facets of inclusion and exclusion;
- Participants have time capacity and readiness to participate in the project for the next 16 months;
- Participant’s costs incurred for mobility activities are covered by SAJV-CSAJ.
Submit your application through the online form before May 10th. Selected participants will be informed by May 13th and will receive additional information.
The first meeting will take place online, on May 26th and May 27th. For more information, contact your country coordinator below:
- Albania – Perspektiva, email@example.com
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Naša Djeca, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatia – Udruga Impress, email@example.com
- Kosovo – United Youth Task Force – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Macedonia – Center for Youth Activism CYA Krik, email@example.com
- Serbia – Club for Youth Empowerment 018 (KOM18) , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slovenia – IPM, email@example.com
- Switzerland – i-dijaspora, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switzerland – CSAJ-SAJV, email@example.com